“Rating health services. Making it easy for patients to provide feedback on their care”
Making it easy for patients to provide feedback on their care
- iWantGreatCare lets patients leave meaningful feedback on their care, say thank you and help the next patient
- It’s a service that is independent, secure and trusted by patients, doctors and hospitals
- Feedback is provided on doctors, dentists, hospitals, GP practices, medicines, pharmacies and nursing homes to ensure problems get fixed
Trusted, independent information to help others find great care
- Read the honest, direct feedback of patients like you when looking for care for yourself or your family
- Compare ratings and reviews of doctors, dentists and care services
- Totally independent, you can be confident that comments have not been edited and represent true patient opinion
- Robust systems detect abuse or other manipulation, ensuring you can trust what you read
Detailed patient experience as outcomes for providers and commissioners
- iWantGreatCare works with NHS and independent providers and commissioners to provide the most detailed, accurate and timely monitoring of patient experience
- Bespoke solutions capture data online and offline in multiple languages, in all care settings and across integrated care pathways
- Quantitative and qualitative feedback for organisations, departments, wards and clinics gives real insight with data that actually allow continuous improvement and is proven to engage front-line clinical teams
- Commissioners and providers alike benefit from highly granular, comparative reporting with data that can be used to create, monitor and inform true outcomes-based commissioning
The charity’s Project London provides information, advice and practical assistance to vulnerable people to help them access NHS and other services.
Doctors of the World is an independent humanitarian movement working at home and abroad to empower excluded people to access healthcare.
Through 400 programmes in 80 countries run by more than 3,000 volunteers we provide medical care, strengthen health systems and address underlying barriers to healthcare.
And we share skills and training locally so communities stay strong in the long term.
We also strive to give a voice to the most marginalised, reporting on violence, injustice and unmet health needs wherever we find them.
Our vision is a world without barriers to health, where healthcare is recognised as a fundamental right.
The national organisation for Dental health. The Oral Health Foundation is an independent charity (not for profit) dedicated to improving oral health and wellbeing around the world. For more than 45 years we have continued to provide expert, independent and impartial advice on all aspects of oral health directly to those who need it most.